I am getting the No persister for : <Entity> error. Following is the
code I have.

My Mapping class seems to be Public. I do not see anything wrong.

Any ideas?

Entity:

    public class Product
    {
            public virtual int Id { get; set; }
            public virtual string Name { get; set; }
            public virtual int Price { get; set; }

            public Product() { }
    }

Mapping Class:

    public class ProductMap : ClassMap<Product>
    {
        public ProductMap()
        {
            Table("Product");
            Id(x => x.Id);
            Map(x => x.Name);
            Map(x => x.Price);
        }
    }

        private static ISessionFactory CreateSessionFactory() {
            log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure();
           return Fluently.Configure()
                            .Database(OracleClientConfiguration.Oracle10
                                .ConnectionString("Data
Source=DEV;User Id=userid;Password=pwd;")

.Driver<NHibernate.Driver.OracleClientDriver>().ShowSql())
                            .ExposeConfiguration(
                                c =>
c.SetProperty("current_session_context_class", "web"))
                            .Mappings(m =>
m.FluentMappings.AddFromAssembly(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly()).ExportTo(@"C:
\kk\"))
                            .BuildSessionFactory();

        }

        {
            var sessionFactory = CreateSessionFactory();
            using (var session = sessionFactory.OpenSession())
            {
                using (var transaction =
session.BeginTransaction())
                {
                    Product  p = new Product  { Name = "Bargin Basin",
Price = 10 };
                    session.Save(p);
                    transaction.Commit();
               }
           }
      }

My DB table in ORACLE - Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release
10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit
CREATE
    TABLE TEMPSESSION.Product
    (