Remove those dependencies yourself afterwards.

Fluent NHibernate should work out-of-the-box, without you having to
download/install anything else manually. If we were to depend on the
NHibernate package, our users would have to manually install a proxy factory
themselves, *every time*. I'd rather inconvenience a small subset of users
who want to use an alternate proxyfactory, than inconvenience everyone.

I'd be happy to make changes if you can propose a solution which doesn't
require manual intervention from FNHs users, and doesn't result in me
maintaining multiple nuget packages. Or, if you can prove Linfu is more
popular than Castle, I'd happily make that the default in the next version.