Sorry everyone for my absence. I've been largely neglecting FNH lately
primarily because I'm in the middle of a big life change; aka, I've moved
to the other side of the world, changed jobs, and everything else that
comes with that.

I'll try to put together some kind of official statement, but it boils down
to this:

Is FNH dead? No.
Is FNH neglected? Yes.
Will it remain so? Perhaps.

I don't have the time or desire right now to run the project at the pace I
have been doing for the past few years, but I also have no desire to let
the hard work of myself and others fall apart. Everything is still crazy
right now, but once I get settled again I do intend to pick things up.