If you're using some sort of convention to figure out a column name given a
property name, then I'm afraid you have to do a manual mapping for that
column (e.g. ClassMap/SubclassMap).
If your schema is constantly changing, I recommend using something like
FluentMigrator to keep all this changes in one place so you can version the
db.

четверг, 19 марта 2015 г., 17:33:48 UTC+3 пользователь Kim Rudnickas