Hello,

I am curious, I have a stack trace that indicates building a session
factory is actually creating new instances of my mapped (?) domain
model?

Is that accurate? If so, why? What's wrong with doing a little
reflection followed closely by throwing an exception, or even, if
possible, using the "new()" generic constraint?

I kind of expect a handshake of sorts between any data layer and the
underlying model, but I'm not sure this is the right time and/or way
to find it out.

> Football.dll!Football.Models.GameSituation.Initialize() Line 927 C#
  Football.dll!Football.Models.GameSituation.GameSituation() Line 905
+ 0x9 bytes C#
  [External Code]

FluentNHibernate.dll!FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory()
Line 230 + 0x18 bytes C#

Football.Data.dll!Football.Data.Repository.Hibernate.NHibernateSessionFactoryManagerBase.CreateFactory()
Line 131 + 0xb bytes C#

Kingdom.Repository.dll!Kingdom.Repository.SessionFactoryManagerBase<NHibernate.ISessionFactory>.Factory.get()
Line 37 + 0x1a bytes C#

Football.Migrator.exe!Football.Migrator.Program.PlanWork(System.Action<Kingdom.Repository.IRepository>
workPlan) Line 39 + 0xe bytes C#
  Football.Migrator.exe!Football.Migrator.Program.Main(string[] args)
Line 66 + 0x36 bytes C#
  [External Code]

Suggestions?

Thank you.