On 05/28/2013 09:59 AM, Laurent Blume wrote:
Hello,

It's been a while since I built Fluidsynth on Solaris, it worked well
enough, except for a little snag: there is a part where a portion of the
code is Linux/MacOS only, but one function defined there is used in a
later block that's common to all systems: translate_error().

I've made a very simple patch that works around it, to not use that bit
if the block above has been avoided, please see attached.

Thanks,

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

I don't think rtkit exists at all on Solaris, so I fixed it in a different way:

http://sourceforge.net/p/fluidsynth/code/461/

Can you check if that works for you as well?

Thanks,
  David