Hi Dave,

If you are just looking for the Fluidsynth dll then you can use the
Windows-Fluidsynth downloads that are available from the jOrgan
sourceforge site
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgan/files/fluidsynth/).

If you need Qsynth then let me know and I'll upload that for you as well.

Kind regards,
GrahamG