Hi All,

OK, here a link to my recording of the EWI midi data along with the audio
output using the EWI5000 own builtin synth. There is also a screen shot
showing the breath data.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw4x97avTsP-fnpENUNfNGNBSEIxUUk2bmpGSE0xLTBtSFZhcnNCT0ROd3hneF9Ybklfczg&usp=sharing

The small gaps in the breath data are where I was tonguing at the start of
some notes. I also play with a folk style and use quite a lot of
ornamentation. The challenge is to if any one can get this to play well
using fluidsynth.

Thanks

Louis