Hello Srijan,

FluidSynth has LADSPA support, though I don't think it is built by default
(you'll need to turn it on during the build configuration).  You should be
able to find a LADSPA equalization plugin.  I would think that would be the
easiest way to go if you are using it in an embedded environment.

See "help ladspa" from within the FluidSynth shell, after you've built
support for it.

Best regards,

Element Green