Hi All
My organ eplayOrgan uses sf2 sound fonts and as you know these may includemore
than one bank of presets.
I need to be able to tell fluidsynth which bank to use at the time that the
soundfont is loaded, the bank will never change thereafter. This bank must be
used byALL midi channels. (I am NOT stacking sound fonts one above the other,
thereis only font).
The fluidsynth documentation on this subject is highly confusing - I would
callit a mess. There is no example of how to do this and I do not know
whetherbanks are best set before or after the sound font is loaded. I do not
want touse CC's for this purpose if it can be avoided - I just need to set the
bank onceand for all, preferably with an API command.
 Would fluid_synth_set_bank_offset( );be useful. If so what is starting point
for offsetting? Would an offset of 1 select bank1 on all channels?
So far nothing I have tried has changed the bank from 0.
Could you please supply an example of how to do this showing the sequenceof
commands from the point that fluidsynth is loaded.
Thank you.
csw900 (David)