Hello,

> This is the relative sample quantization error that we make when using
>
>     single precision. Let's just ceil this value, i.e. for every sample
>     computed in single precision we may have an integer quantization error
>     of +-1 .

BTW, it should be noted that since dithering is applied when writing 16bit
samples, the LSB of each sample is not significant because it moves in a
pseudo-random way. So, probably this quantization error is a "do-not-care"
error when emitting with 16bit samples, indipendently by the math resolution.

Sincerely.