Hi Ceresa,
Thanks for the reply, it helps a lot. We will try to follow the steps that
you mentioned.
It seems that we have misunderstood  the pipeline and each component's
relationship.

>Interresting. Is it an optical to MIDI tranducers dedicated to
plugged/bowed instruments ?
Yes, we made a wireless optical pickup for  plugged/bowed instruments.

We have a website, but not much information on it.
https://thehcmusic.com/licap.html
If you are interested in what we are making, it's a great pleasure to make
friends with and keep in touch!

Really grateful for your reply

Best regards,
Hak.