Hi
I am the author of eplayOrgan which uses fluid synth to produce its
sound.(Download it free from my website https://midimusic.github.io)
I am trying to implement tremolo (= midi modulation) and am using
fluid_synth_cc(synth, midichannel, 1, 100) to turn it on.As far as I can tell
this does not work, I get FLUID_OK returned but there is no modulation on the
sound.
I am currently using fluidsynth version 1.1.8 on Windows.
Is this feature implemented for modulation?
If not how can I use fluidsynth to produce modulated notes in my organ. I know
it can do it because qsynth provides modulation when driven by my midi keyboard
and the "Modulation" wheel is advanced.
I have searched all the available documentation and your forum found nothing
helpful.
Thank youcsw900 (David)