Is it possible to have LADSPA effects be active on some MIDI channels and
not others? The description in fluidsettings of 'synth.audio-groups' seems
to imply this is possible (i.e. " In case of LADSPA unit, think of it as
subgroups on a mixer."). I can get LADSPA plugins to work (e.g. TAP Echo)
on all channels, but experimenting with various combinations of values
synth.audio-channels and synth.audio-groups either gets me effects on all
channels or none. I'm using ALSA audio on Raspberry Pi, so if this is a
jack-only capability that might make sense.

Bill