Em dom., 10 de jan. de 2021 às 22:56, Ceresa Jean-Jacques <
jean-jacques.cer...@orange.fr> escreveu:

> Right. Assuming you are using any SF2 soundfont synthesizer, the soundfont
> must contain a "modulator" to capture "polyphonic (key) aftertouch
> pressure" MIDI event and route this event to a given "generator". If this
> kind of "modulator-to-generator" doesn't exist, the synthesizer does
> nothing when it receives this "key aftertouch pressure" MIDI event. You can
> add any "modulator(s)" yourself by editing the soundfont. If you are
> unfamiliar to Soundfont SF2 concepts please read SFAPP21.PDF then
> sfspec24.pdf.

I see, thanks. Worst case scenario, I can try it myself so I can test it,
which I guess will be what it takes, cause I don't bet I'll find a font
with that :)

Now, I'm just landing here, this is my project
https://github.com/porres/pd-fluidsynth by the way, a Pd object that loads
fluidsynth. Forgive me if I'm too newbie, but I'd also like to know more
about "generators" since you mentioned it. With my object, I can send
"generator" messages directly to fluidsynth and I'm wondering how to test
them. I see gen 17 is pan, for example, but it didn't seem to work for me.
What is the input range for those, 0-127 as well? Does the soundfont need
to have this enabled somehow? I should also edit the soundfont to test
those?

thanks