Hello fluiders !

I'm using fluidsynth for a synthetizer in a professional live show. I
recently started using it with a phone running postmarketos. Everything
is fine when I use the pulseaudio backend. But when I try to use the
alsa audio backend, I get a warning that says "warning: Requested a
period size of 64, got 6144 instead". This leads to a huge latency.

I never experienced this problem, although I ran fluidsynth on various
platforms (including raspberry pi zero, both with alsa and jack
outputs).

Can anyone tell me more about this warning ? Here is the output from
`aplay -l` :

    card 0: samsunga2015 [samsung-a2015], device 0: Primary MI2S
multicodec-0 []
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
    card 0: samsunga2015 [samsung-a2015], device 2: Quaternary MI2S
tfa989x-hifi-2 []
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Is there a way to get more details from my hardware ?