Hi,
I'm having an issue accessing the FluidR3_GM.sf2 drum kits if the soundfont
is loaded with an offset of 1. I can see that the standard drum kit is at
129-000 according to the inst command. However, when I set Bank LSB to 1
and Bank MSB to 1 with Program Channel 0, I get nothing on the output. If I
set the offset to zero and reduce the Bank LSB, I get the drum
instruments from standard. The other kits are available with program
channel changes.
Also, when I load a soundfont without drums first, followed by FluidR3 with
offset 1, channel presets are for program 0 on the first file, but channel
9 has no presents.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
John