Hi Steve,

One of the things we do as the Fluid community is create resources to assist
people with learning about a11y and thinking about it from the beginning. We’ve
been collecting our resources here:
https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusive+Design+Toolkit
<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusive+Design+Toolkit>

We also contribute to other open efforts that work on teaching about a11y such
as the MDN accessibility docs:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility>

We try to put as much as we can into the tech community at large since that
will have the greatest effect. One of the reasons we use the particular open
licenses that we do is so that people can take what’s useful to them and
contribute back to the resources and components that we’ve worked on.

Michelle