Hi Gregor,

I’ll work more on this with Sachin once we get to the second half of his
project where we design an updated version of the Fluid website. In the
meantime, these blogs are interesting from a historical perspective, but as was
discussed on IRC, they can remain archived into a section on the wiki and I
don’t think we need to worry too much about the broken links right now.

Thanks very much,

Colin

---
Colin Clark
Associate Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
https://idrc.ocadu.ca

On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:30 PM, Gregor Moss