I’ve added the recently migrated repos to the Google Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xKLW8rQC-JN-TI9sL0ojeLXNRoqk4DfPwFd51jAuRJo/edit?usp=sharing>.
 I assume that at least some of these were being tracked in the GPII Jira
<https://issues.gpii.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa> instance. It might make sense
to migrate these over to GitHub Issues, and if so could be a good place to
start looking into that process.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Justin