Hello folks,

We are close to having Node.js 14.x become an LTS release later this month.
That means we'll have 3 active LTS releases in varying degrees of support by
upstream.

  *   14.x - Active LTS
  *   12.x - Maintenance LTS, until April 2022
  *   10.x - Maintenance LTS, until April 2021

Considering we should always be testing against the active LTS release, having
3 releases being active at the same time in CI puts a burden on how long it
takes to test each PR and also consumes more of our free credits with GitHub
Actions.

In preparation for 14.x becoming LTS, we are switching off support for Node.js
10.x in CI now. Infusion and Kettle will be tested against 14.x and 12.x from
now on. Please update your local development environments accordingly to avoid
conflicts with CI.

For more information about the LTS schedule, see
https://nodejs.org/en/about/releases/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reply here.

Regards,
Giovanni Tirloni
DevOps Engineer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
https://idrc.ocadu.ca<https://idrc.ocadu.ca/>