Hi Justin and Gio,

Thanks for looking into this. It sounds like realistically we may have a few
different kinds of projects. Some have thousands of issues with lots of detail,
discussion, and history associated with them. Others may have a smaller pool of
issues. Maybe for that latter category, as we’ve already been exploring, we can
consider migrating to Github Issues. We can use them as to evaluate whether
migrating the larger projects will be feasible, or if we’ll have to move to a
more restricted cloud-hosted version of JIRA for those.

The other question is what we do with the wiki…

Colin