Hello everyone
I'm Fokou Joel, I introduced myself four days ago in the community. From
the replies, I have two main point I really wish to get more information
about. Firstly, I visited the planning page and I saw the projects you are
currently working on. I wish to contribute on the issue for creating
WeCount Team Page and I don't know how to get started, please as I
mentioned before, I am new in the community. The second point is that, I
wish know how to manage the JIRA issues Tracker. I'd be very happy if
someone could just help me. Thank you