Hi all,

Fedora 33 just got released and that means Fedora 31 is going out of support.
Our latest vagrant box is based on it so we have to work on updating it as well.

Our CI/CD is not using Vagrant anymore but I understand developers might still
be relying on the Vagrant boxes for development. Especially those on macOS and
Windows.

I wanted to quickly assess the situation by requesting that people using the
Vagrant boxes just reply with a quick "+1" to this email if you're using them
(feel free to add a quick note about how you use it, that'd be great). Also,
any additional feedback would be great!

That will help me prioritize the upgrade to Fedora 33. It has some exciting
features: https://fedoramagazine.org/announcing-fedora-33/

Cheers,
Giovanni Tirloni
DevOps Engineer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
https://idrc.ocadu.ca<https://idrc.ocadu.ca/>