Hello everyone,

I would like to share with the community a preview of some up coming changes to
the Inclusive Design Guide website. These changes help modernize the styling
(especially for mobile and smaller devices), and fixes bugs.

These changes are being tracked with this Github Pull
Request<https://github.com/inclusive-design/guide.inclusivedesign.ca/pull/87>.
Notable changes and fixes:

  *   Improved mobile menu behaviour (no longer using jQuery UI Menu)
  *   Language selector is now a menu
  *   UI Options, header, and footer now span available screen width to help
better frame the main content
  *   Improved styles for contrast themes
  *   Improved text size and use of space for mobile screens
  *   Simplified CSS (no more Foundation)

You can visit Inclusive Design Guide
preview<https://deploy-preview-87--idrc-inclusive-design-guide.netlify.app/> to
experience these changes. You can also compare the preview to the current
(original) website<https://guide.inclusivedesign.ca/> for a better
understanding of the changes.

Please take some time to check out these changes and to give any feedback
related to this work. We hope to put these improvements onto the live site at
the end of next week (November 5).

Thanks!

-Jon.

---
Jonathan Hung, Inclusive Design Collaborator / Researcher
Email: jh...@ocadu.ca<mailto:jh...@ocadu.ca>
OCAD University
Inclusive Design Research Centre