Terrence writes;

Who are Haidlers real masters?

Sorry but I am not totally up on what the new policies are in the newly formed
Austrian government. And why they are so appealing that they have allowed them into
government?  Are they very offensive to the EU? Can someone please direct me and
others to such information.  I don't like to rely on newspapers. They work mostly
to sell exciting stories.

Boycott is mostly a economic reaction by the power of governments.  Economic
sanctions may affect profits but worse it affects innocent people.  Creative and
informative cultural communication are something that should be encouraged not
boycotted.  It was, after all, the intellectuals who protested against Haidler
being elected.  I think we should talk to the writers artists and people of Austria
to first find out why he was elected.  Why shut them out and cut them off? A
blowing wind only makes the coat tighter.  Shed a little sunlight on the problem
might make people open up their hearts and shed the shell of defensive and ridged
politics. Fearful reactions only lead to more intolerance and more fear.  It would
be better to subvert and ridicule and hopefully curtail the right-wing activities
before they get to do any real harm.

Aggression and fear is foolish emotional reactions.   Diplomacy has been superseded
by power and careerism in politics, but that is nothing new. At to racists thugs;
Nazis are fearful and reactionary. If their reactions is to beat up on foreigners
because they 'biologically encroach on their territory' then they are no different
then dogs. You don't hit dogs if you want to train them.  Politicians must be made
to serve the people.  If not like diplomats then at least like good dogs.  If
Haidler is a really a thug or a dog of war or a dog of arrogant nationalism and
aggressive economic powers then it bespeaks the will of his masters.  Who are they
you might ask?

Please post links to the writers, critics and pundits of Austrian politics.

terrence kosick
artnatural