In a message dated 02/18/2000 7:45:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >I had one thousand unread fluxlist messages - (amongst the read ones -
 going
 back to October) I was constantly being reminded of this
 by a little winking reminder in the corner of the screen. The good news is I
 have now got it down to about 600. Very interesting reading it this way. It
 would be nice to condense it into a document or book. Maybe I'll make that a
 project of mine. Would anyone object?< >>

I would only be interested in such a project if I could totally rewrite all
my posts (firing up my lovely hindsight.exe).  And isn't it already archived
anyway?

BP