Just back for New York and trying to catch up on email -

There were several performances of this work, but I am sure that you
are thinking of the 1964 performance in New York which was picketed by
several people associated with Fluxus Flynt, Maciunas, Vautier (and
performed by several others Higgins, Paik, etc). The best source of
information on this (and all the related aspects, factors and fall out)
is the work By Hannah Higgins. I believe that she does cover some of
the aspect of this in her essay in the Fluxus Reader, even though her
best essay (most complete) is an essay that she gave at CAA in 1993/4
and I do not think that it has been subsequently published in this form
- although Ken might know better because he and Peter Frank chaired the
session.

For those of you still wondering about the fluxlistbox - I am still
struggling with the CD (as well as a few other last kinks on some of
the inclusions) and if I do not get things straightened out soon I will
send out the boxes and then follow with the CD, but I still hope to get
them done and sent out as one unit. More to follow as soon as I have
more information.

Owen