>http://www.geocities.com/books2eat

Thanks for this Judith. There were some very inventive books in the photo
gallery. I must say that I'm hoping to see a few more photos of people
actually eating the books although I realise that people may be a little
self-conscious about being photographed with a mouth full of book. It's
interesting that more of the books seemed to be sweet (cookies, cakes etc.)
than savoury. Was this a general trend? Also I was looking on the site for
reports from each place where the tea was held. I couldn't find them..have
any been written or am I just being daft and missing the links?

cheers,

Sol