> Did
> you ever
> make big positivs in colors from this plastic lens
> thing ?

What, you mean shooting chrome film?  I wouldn't
recommend shooting chrome film with a holga unless you
get either film or processing free.  You have such a
lack of exposure control with toy cameras that it can
be hard to get a decent chrome, all though I have seen
it done.  I've shot color neg film on a toy camera
before, but I never got around to blowing it up.  It
looks great when it is done though, The colors often
come out a little surreal.