Heiko Recktenwald wrote:

> > http://www.artsjournal.com/Arts%20beat.htm
> >
> > worth reading!
>
> Why ? Because of the magic word "art" ? Could you explain ?

Heiko, apologies for my facetiousness last night...I like this
online arts publication because of the variety of content in the
articles and the diverse geographies from whence they come.
While media can hardly be called unbiased, this journal provides
a good overview of what's going on as well as information on a
variety of topics, all art related without the distraction of
pretty pictures, and a scarcity of "artspeak."

I also like the format, one can scroll down and read what one
wants, or delve into the full issue.

Best,
PK