Hi all,

I've just asked Patricia to remove the images currently under my name in
this project as when I now see them on the screen I feel that they look
awful. So please disregard what's there now.Thanks. I have sent
replacements.

It occurs to me that many of you may in the future or already have felt that
way about work you have sent me to display on the web. If you're ever
unhappy with anything of yours that I display..like at the i-zone gallery
etc. please do let me know..there is nothing worse than seeing a work of
yours on public display which you're not 100 % happy with.

Anyway I'd like to publicly thank Patricia for doing this project and
putting up with my fuss.

cheers,

Sol