Well, I gave as much of a
description as possible without a detail that would scramble
the brain mappings at the end of the "English Version".
                    I'm trying to find the time to do a
"Dutch Version" (it'll use the same process, numbers, etc.)

                                                   Also
(Heiko can correct me on this), "nächtigt" refers to
"spending/passing the night" and the line of "ein" and
"kein" may be read as "one?...no?...one?" or as
"some?...none?...some?"

                                                    Thank
you for looking with saucer eyes
        --- Patricia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Clock outlaws! Yes! Trembled - eight in Vienna (naechtigt)
> consider
>
>               witch... ran in - ein?... kein?...? SHARK!
> (an ex -)
> [ line 5? ]
>
> hahahahaha, The Alta Vista translation.  I rather like it.
>  Might
> be interesting to run this back and forth through
> different
> translators in different languages and see what happens.
>
> Just what exactly were you doing here, Mr. Stasick, you
> wordpoetwhiz?  I'm curious - probably not the only one.
>
> Clock outlaws!!!
> PK
>
> Rod Stasick wrote:
>
> > Takt ächte!
> > Ja!
> > Bebte - achtein Wien
> > (nächtigt)
> > Beachte Hexe...einlief - ein?...kein?...ein?
> > HAI! (ein ex-) [leine 5?]

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

> > (Process used is the same as the "English Version" -
> using
> > the same numbers etc.)
> >
> > Rod

> > Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo!
> Messenger.
> > http://im.yahoo.com/

=====
http://rostasi.8m.com
http://members.aol.com/huntjerry/index.htm
http://www.forcedexposure.com/labels/bremsstrahlung.html

"I own only ten records. 2 Mozarts, 1 Chopin, 1 Schumann, 1 Ravi Shankar, 1 Beethoven
and 2 Blotzman (sic) and Brotzmann's records stand up very well among those
masterpieces." - Nam June Paik, 69 May.