Alternative Museum launches its new online arts journal:

TAM MONITOR is Alternative Museum's online arts journal, standing for media
or news information technology open resource.

http://www.alternativemuseum.org/tam_monitor

featuring:

(audio essays:)
"Memory Urbanism + Cyberspace" -- Rem Koolhaas
"Bandwidth in the Context of Contemporary Art" --Catherine David
(hyperessay:)
"Art + Intellectual Control in the Digital Age"--Patrick Lichty

(audio:)
Carsten Nicolai: "20' to 2000"

(video:)
"New Forms: Contemporary Electronic Music in the Context of Art"

(web-based:)
Fakeshop: "The Human Use of Human Beings"
Yael Kanarek: "World of Awe"
Tina LaPorta: "Distance"
Jenn & Kevin McCoy: "Airworld"

(reviews:)
"MTAA Report on Etoy.com's TOYWAR and Interview with Agent.NASDAQ"
by MTAA (Mark River + Tim Whidden)

"Gregory Green at Feigan Contemporary, M.I.T.A.R.B.U. (Mobile Internet,
Television, and Radio Broadcast Unit)and Gregnik, an Alternative Space
Program" by Jane Harris

(art news:)
"Newsgrist" bi-weekly subscriber-based newsletter by Joy Garnett

TAM MONITOR complements the activities of the Alternative Museum as an
Institution, by providing vital & living works, projects, events & news. We
will soon be hosting a monthly series of webcast interviews, highlighting
individuals & organisations who further our mission to initiate, support,
present & preserve interdisciplinary arts & criticism. We invite viewers to
participate in an open dialogue & become part of our global online arts
community.

Cristine Wang
Director
New Media Initiatives