A single act...

The other reaction would have been to let him in and bombard him with
apropriate answers in personal mails. Offlist.

Btw, I one forwarded something, that did offend people very much, at least
it was said so, still cant really understand it, the date rape file.
Couldnt we combine those two acts ?

"Transgressions"...

Trans what ? Which ?

H.

Btw history, mythbuilding: would like to know more about the foundation of
fluxlist, and what did this mean ? Higgins on "Avant-Garde" etc. Btw, I
saw Malgosia in comp.mail.pine. Artists in Cyberspacio. Would Malgosia had
kicked him out ? I am shure not, or ? ;-)

Like her elefant.