Hullo Will,

Good that your living box has flowers, they can really brighten one's day.  Nice
name, Fluxedo Junction, and I like the ethereal ambiguity of your manifesto : )

I can stand, can sometimes look important and I be dancin' most every day, will
participate in your next performance gladly, but will have to do it from
California-by-the-other-sea.  Just let me know the date, time, theme, script,
direction to stand in, or whatever.

But, you first will have to get permission for me to do so from my controlling
entity, the mystic eye.

http://www.googleplex.com

Bests,
PK