I'm not at all good at routine, either....so I kind of like this discipline
orientation just to see how I do...thought about doing my dishrack as a method
to get self to do dishes, but then, what if the dishrack never changed?  I'm
not using a fancy camera, just the izone.

Maybe we should call this 1/3 of 9 1/2 weeks.

Btw, I got your story and enjoyed it.  I am altering it today - who do I send
it to, was it Alex Cook?  If so, Alex, what is your address?  Do we keep
documentation on this?  Does it go back to you, Josh, at the end?

Best,
PK