Dear Anna,

What's a vowel between friends?

I was of course aware that the FFFO base had moved to Venice, no doubt for
tax reasons knowing Mr. Bowman's history.

You wrote:

>"Web-site", (he's missed an "h" out if you ask me),<

A wonderful piece of wit Ms. Wombal!

Speaking of Mr. Bowman's website is there any chance of it being moved to
faster servers? I only ask because even on SPOW Industries fast connection
the pages load very slowly if at all. I have only just been able to look at
his mineral water logo manipulations after a few weeks of trying here and
there. I must say Ms. Wombal that I admire Mr. Bowman's artistic activities
even though I have to admit that he is a lousy employer. I particularly
liked the following:

http://space.tin.it/clubnet/abowman/travelpics.htm

Well I must get on with whatever it is I do all day.

tata,

Sol Nte

"SPOW Industries recently won a contract to separate the Hydrogen and Oxygen
from water molecules in the rivers of North Staffordshire. We expect this to
take a long time and require an unprecedented number of test tubes."