M & T

Very nice work guys, well done.  Like those flashin' R. Mutts.  And the
"signature page" last on upper bar, was a hoot.  Now, re. those several
last "assisted" links, what I want to know is, when do I get my MTAA
(mteww.com) Tshirt with logo, MTAA (mteww.com) baseball cap with logo,
MTAA (mteww.com) jeans with logo on rear hip pocket, MTAA (mteww.com)
umbrella, et al.  You guys need the advertising.

hahahahahahahaha, very good.

Best, PK

Psssssssssssst

Rose is spelled with two R's