Author!!!  Author!!!

Congratulations....I have long been waiting for the release of A Mean Fish
Smile...at last it is here and I have ordered!!!  I do hope it is not yet
another attempt by adorable children at denigrating those of Piscean
birthright.  At any rate, once I receive it, I shall post a review on amazon.uk.

Well done, Roger, have a glass of bubbly for me, and you, and all the other
fluxlist folks.  Perhaps you should drink these bubbles in a comfy chair.

XXXXX
PK