I  would like to go on the record as saying that I also value Ken Friedman's
participation in FLUXLIST very much. The fact that, Eric Anderson & IPUT have made it
a hostile environment for Ken is deplorable. That Ken left the list is both
understandable and sad and I will miss his concise and intelligent comments and his
gentle humor.

Reed Altemus