Hi all,

I know many of you work full-time at a job other than as an artist and yet
still find the time to work to a significant degree as artists. Often for
those of us interested in the avant-garde making a living from our artistic
interests is not an option. Lately I seem to have got bogged down to a stage
where I don't seem to have time to do as much as I would like. I'm wondering
if anyone has any tips/advice about time management where art is concerned.
What I want to do is work out a way of making sure I follow through on ideas
immediately rather than just writing scrappy notes of what I'm going to do
and then never doing it. I'm interested to know how others tackle this
problem.

Thanks in advance,

Sol.