I wrote a  correction to fluxlist--that josh had momentarily
morphed into you

        it is the project of Josh's using a set of words from a lawrence
durrel
book--in the order given--and make a text of at most five hundred words

        and believe you me--these are some mighty words1

        onwo/ards!

        Goodnes sake--didn't realize i was a Bisquit God--

        is this related in some way to a Basquiat God?

        dave baptiste bisquik

        "all MIXed up"