Reed wrote:

>Personally, I would like to see more discussion
on the topics specified in the info email which comes when you subscribe
to the list. <

You know we spent a while drafting that but I don't think anyone saves it or
reads it.

>Ken and Dick Higgins always left
Fluxus as an open project- one which takes time & work to assimilate
but given enough effort, one could feasibly carry on with the Fluxus project
indefinitely (or indeed until one tired of it).<

Now, there's an interesting point about Fluxus ....it'll continue until
people tire of it.
I wonder how many of the original fluxus artists are tired of it?

One problem for Fluxus today is that if new people interested in Fluxus
ideas are not able to make contact with and learn from the Fluxus founders
there is a danger of breaking the continuum of activity required to preserve
the name Fluxus as a useful label for contemporary work.

cheers,

Sol.