Candace Le Claire wrote:
>I am right here in Philadelphia, and we have yet to meet.  Would be glad
>to arrange a time w/ others who may be interested.
>NYC is always good too.

Candace, just let me know what your schedule is like. mine is packed but
fortunately still relatively flexible, as I continue to make my own hours.
if anyone else is going to be in the area in the near future, you are also
invited. maybe a dinner party at the basekamp. we do that so rarely now.
but you will have to wait until the rain stops at least. it is currently
pouring inside the space. yes, we are having a rubber roof installed as
soon as it dries up a bit, but until then...

Scott Rigby

--
BaseKamp Gallery
215.592.7288