hi dave,
sorry your sick; get well soon. while you are a bed you can think up great
fluxus scores and send them to us.
the snow is getting heavier and winter fast approaches.i'm going to a
bar-b-que in about 10 minutes  should be fun in the snow.
bye, c   :)

carol starr
taos, new mexico, usa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]