Hope you feel better, Dave!

It seems that every body's sick, three of my teachers were out the last two
weeks.

By the way Micheal Asher is one of my teachers, and a guy by the name of
Martin Kerslers- He has had stuff in the Getty at a show called departures
and at LACMA right now, among other places. Pretty cool.
I love Micheal's work, I think it is some of the most brilliant stuff. And
Martin is real interested in the body, very cool also.

XXXXXXXXXXXX's & OOOOOOOOOOOO's to everyone and especially to Reed but
especially to Dave.
Disco