hello Candace,

Candace wrote:
>Scott, et.al.
>Like you, my schedule is flexible...
>Perhaps we could arrange something for
>late October or November? How is the BaseKamp
>schedule and/or roof looking?

yes, we now have a lovely new rubber roof.
it is absolutely beautiful.
generally, I am not interested in pushing
anything like the ultrapluralist art/life blur
   [no offense fluxers. I do count myself among
   the ranks of fluxus enthusiasts, but I am mainly
   interested in the art historical phenomena of
   those artists working from the art=life perspective,
   while i am not specifically interested in
   internalizing or reproducing that paradigm myself].
It is probably the new leisure time I now enjoy
(thanks to no longer having to run the wet/dry vac
all night during rains) rather, which in enables
me to have an aesthetic experience with the
source of my relief. thank god

yes, the rubberroof is a beautiful thing.
come and see it! and we can have a dinner
here to celebrate while we're at it.
we appear to have no other takers, so it's you and I, and
anyone else at the basekamp who feels like joining in.
maybe John Lorenzini would like to come too.
monday, tuesday, and wednesday nights are out for me.

Scott Rigby

--
BaseKamp Gallery
215.592.7288