Ann - Glad you liked it. it was pretty easy.

did a print screen (Alt - PrtScrn in windows,dunno what the function is on a
mac) - very useful little function
pasted it into Paint Shop Pro (free trial from http://www.jasc.com)
set the background to black
used the lasso control to cut out a circle
pasted the black hole as a new image

Paint shop pro is a nice little graphics package for being "free"(it has a
60 day trial period, after which you can just reinstall it) and I think its
only $60-70 for those non-pirates out there.

All - again, sorry for any problems it may have caused.

Alex