As a Pisces, I relate swimmingly to this one aqueous comment.  As a radical, I relate
reminiscently and  hotheadedly to a pro-choice march I participated in, early 90's - a
favorite chant was "get out of my bush, George."  As a wannabe mail artist, I have
already voted, by mail.  As an afterthought, I should have used fake stamps on my
ballot and a few favorite rubber stamps; namely, "repetitiously redundant" and "lack
of charisma can be fatal."

As a final comment which has nothing to do with any of the above, I have just about
completed my yearly piece for the local museum "miniature" show incorporating
somebody's photo of Duchamp's bicycle wheel, a second overlay of an unknown tramp
artist's wire bicycle wheel, and Ben Vautier's certificate of authenticity overlaid
overall.  I am proud to say everything is appropriated.

Ben Vautier for President.  Now, THAT could be interesting.

Bests,
PK